Sr. ERP Support Engineer
What makes Kenandy unique:
Leadership: Founded by Sandy Kurtzig, "The Mother of Silicon Valley" and the first woman to take a technology company public (ASK Computer Systems). CEO Chuck Berger, visionary CEO successfully leading Pre-IPO and Public companies.
Funding: $55 million from Salesforce, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Board of Directors: Includes Ray Lane, former President of Oracle and Chris Schaepe, ranked #6 on Forbes' Hall of Fame list of technology investors.
Growth: We have doubled in size!
Perks: Fully stocked kitchens, shuffleboard competitions, sporting event outing, bowling, bocce, Xbox One, great benefits, and more. Just look at www.kenandy.com/joinus
Product: Come join the company John Wookey, Salesforce.com's EVP called as having "the only complete integrated ERP solution built on a single platform in the world."
Do you excel in communicating with people and passionate about providing the best customer support to clients? Do you have hands-on experience with ERP software (through implementation or support)? Perhaps you come from a professional services/ERP implementation background and tired of the travel.
This position is for you! We are seeking a Sr. Support Engineer with hands-on ERP experience (this is required). Our team is rapidly growing and we are expanding our Support Team!
You will be working on our dynamic Customer Success Team responsible for ensuring 100% client satisfaction. As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be providing world class support in all areas of our Kenandy Cloud ERP product, efficiently investigating and resolving various kinds of issues.
You are a self-starter, you have the ambition to succeed and to delight your customers. You go the extra mile whenever this is what it takes. You handle escalations and high-stress situations gracefully and efficiently when they occur, communicating with your management and seeking help where appropriate.
You are able to set and meet commitments and deadlines and you exhibit high standards for the team. You are a great communicator internally as well as with customers.
You are able to network with individuals of various seniority within your team, Professional Services, Sales, and Product Management. You understand customers' needs, and you can propose solutions to their challenges. You will ensure that investigation handling procedures are sufficient across the product and identify opportunities to increase efficiency. You share your own experience and expertise with others through formal and informal means. You will train and mentor more junior Support reps and lead internal or external continuous improvement projects.
- 3+ years of professional experience, at least 2+ years must be hands-on with an ERP system (through implementation or support)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other SaaS-based solutions highly desired.
- Experience with Salesforce Appcloud, coding Apex, Java is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with various audiences – written and spoken
- Great interpersonal skills to work with many different groups within Kenandy, as well as with customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in close collaboration within a team
- Ability to multi process and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. Though at the core, we value having the strong communication skills and analytical problem solving skills over a specific degree.
***This position is based out of Redwood City, CA***