QA Automation Engineer
What makes Kenandy unique:
Leadership: Founded by Sandy Kurtzig, "The Mother of Silicon Valley" and the first woman to take a technology company public (ASK Computer Systems). CEO Chuck Berger, visionary CEO successfully leading Pre-IPO and Public companies.
Funding: $55 million from Salesforce, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Board of Directors: Includes Ray Lane, former President of Oracle and Chris Schaepe, ranked #6 on Forbes' Hall of Fame list of technology investors.
Growth: We doubled in size!
Perks: Fully stocked kitchens, shuffleboard competitions, company outings such bowling and bocce, Xbox One, great benefits, and more. Just look at www.kenandy.com/joinus
Product: Come join the company John Wookey, Salesforce.com's EVP called as having "the only complete integrated ERP solution built on a single platform in the world."
Kenandy is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer strong with Selenium Webdriver and Java.
- Work closely with product management and development team to understand requirements and technical specifications
- Create test plans, test cases, and automation for new features and enhancements to existing features
- Automate test cases using selenium webdriver java.
- Work with support and implementation team to investigate production support issues and perform root cause analysis
- 4+ years of Selenium Webdriver experience is REQUIRED
- 4+ years of experience writing automation scripts with Java is REQUIRED
- Previous experience testing or integrating an ERP product (e.g Oracle, SAP, Netsuite, Financial, Accounting, Manufacturing related software) or Salesforce is a plus
- Familiar with continuous integration and source control systems such as github is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in close collaboration within a team. Ability to multi process and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.