Account Executive (ERP/Manufacturing/Accounting)
What makes Kenandy unique:
Leadership: Founded by Sandy Kurtzig, "The Mother of Silicon Valley" and the first woman to take a technology company public (ASK Computer Systems). CEO Chuck Berger, visionary CEO successfully leading Pre-IPO and Public companies.
Funding: $55 million from Salesforce, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Board of Directors: Includes Ray Lane, former President of Oracle and Chris Schaepe, ranked #6 on Forbes' Hall of Fame list of technology investors.
Growth: We have doubled in size!
Perks: Fully stocked kitchens, shuffleboard competitions, sporting event outing, bowling, bocce, Xbox One, great benefits, and more. Just look at www.kenandy.com/joinus
Product: Come join the company John Wookey, Salesforce.com's EVP called as having "the only complete integrated ERP solution built on a single platform in the world."
Kenandy is rapidly expanding and looking add to our sales force! Help drive revenue for our Cloud ERP solution built natively on the Salesforce platform!
***We are open to candidates based in Colorado or surrounding states with previous ERP or Manufacturing/Accounting application sales experience***
- Prospect, consult and sell business application solutions and related services to prospective new mid-market business customers.
- Work with your prospects to learn their business, understand their needs and determine how the Kenandy can best address their goals.
- Engage with prospective clients to position Kenandy both remotely and in face-to-face customer meetings.
- Develop, execute and update your territory plan that maps out how you will exceed your quarterly and annual revenue targets. You must be comfortable with making numerous outbound calls daily.
- Leverage all available resources including solution consulting, professional services, marketing, industry experts and management to get the job done and secure the sale.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, experience selling an ERP or a related solution (Manufacturing, Inventory, Accounting) is required
- Hunter with demonstrated success sourcing leads, qualifying opportunities and closing deals.
- Tenacious and results driven. You have a track record of exceeding your quota goals.
- Comfort in selling to C-level executives and senior management at Mid-Market sized accounts.
- Demonstrated aptitude in acquiring/applying industry expertise successfully in sales cycles.
- Experience in managing complex sales cycles that include pre-sales, professional services and partner engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You know how to ask the right questions to position our solutions in a compelling and differentiated fashion.
- You are focused on creating value for your customer.
- College Degree or equivalent experience